Everyone wants answers. No one wants the truth.
The Seer: In a world of magic and an empire of intrigue, a young girl named Amarta sells her visions of the future to keep her family from starving. When Amarta comes to the attention of those with wealth and power, her visions will not be enough. In this tapestry of loyalty, magic, and gold, Amarta becomes the key to everyone’s ambitions. To survive, she must do more than predict the future. She must create it. Curious? Read Chapter One.
- The Seer, book 1, Meet Amarta, the Seer of Arunkel.
- The Sequel: The Stranger Trilogy. These books follow The Seer.
- The Game: Rochi is a 54-card deck for play and divination, from The Stranger Trilogy. Rochi beta deck, rules, and history, here. (Rochi deck and game designed in collaboration with James Ernest, award-winning designer of Patrick Rothfuss’s Tak.) The game of Rochi is played in Unmoored, the first volume of The Stranger Trilogy.
- The Prequel: “Touchstone”. This novelette comes before The Seer in the overall timeline.
- The Author: Follow my mutterings and ramblings on facebook or twitter. Sign up for the newsletter.
- The Maps: Seer Saga maps
Read chapter one of The Seer, free: Chapter One
Cover art courtesy of artist Sam R. Kennedy.